7 medium Potatoes
2 medium Onions
1 Tbsp cooking Oil
2/3 tin Coconut crème (approx)
1 – 1½ tsp Massels Chicken Stock seasoning
sprinkle of Turmeric
½ tsp Salt
- Dice onion and fry in oil until clear.
- Slice potatoes into rounds approximately 3-4mm thick and place in boiling water. Bring the water back to the boil and blanch for about 2 minutes being careful not to overcook. Drain potatoes and stand uncovered to cool.
- Layer the potatoes in a deep medium sized casserole dish sprinkling onions, salt, and Chicken Stock seasoning between the layers.
- Pour coconut crème over the top and finish with a sprinkling of salt and turmeric.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes at 175 degrees centigrade until top layer is golden brown and potatoes are cooked through.